The library is situated wholly on the ground floor of Aqualibrium Leisure Centre.
Don't miss our newest exhibition: Airships in the Great War and the story of Major J G Struthers.
Running from 30th August to 29th September in Campbeltown Library.
U3A Basic computer skills and Art classes - Monday
Bookbug sessions - alternate Fridays: 10.30am - Babies, 11.15 – Toddlers (term time only)
Kintyre Writers' Circle - 1st Wednesday and 3rd Saturday of the month
Campbeltown Library Reading Group - 1st Monday in the month from September – June, 11:00am-12:15pm
Please contact Vivien Carmichael at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Quilting group – Friday 2pm please contact the library for more details
Tai-chi sessions - Wednesday - contact Jackie at Jackie.email@example.com or text 07919410872
- 10am Tai-chi for health
All welcome from beginners to more advanced practitioners
- The library is situated on the ground floor and has level access
- Space for wheelchairs or buggies/prams
- Induction loop system and accessible shelving
- Dedicated spaces for children
- Leisure reading and studying
- Local Studies collection with access to Census Records, Old Parochial Records and local newspapers on microfilm
- Ten computers are available for free public use.
Christine McPhee, Library Supervisor
Tel: 01586 555435
Address: Aqualibrium, Kinloch Road, Campbeltown, PA28 6EG